Writing Notebook

Tuesday, April 24, 2001

It would seem that the only thing that I can be certain of is change. Patrons at Soul Food will be aware that I am taking the trip of a lifetime and will be in the United Kingdom and Europe for six months. After battling cancer for the last nine months Darryl and I have decided to pull up stumps and experience life in the Northern Hemisphere.

While I am out of Australia I will maintain contact through my blogs and newsletters but I am delighted to have some of my longstanding Patrons join me in maintaining this notebook while I am away. Apart from letting you know what is happening in their writing lives, they will guide you and introduce you to writing sites and resources on the web. So, do not be surprised to find new voices drifting through Cyber Space.

I am very grateful to these folks because they will help to keep a light in the window while I go in search of my muse. You will be able to follow my journey in a new blog that I will create before leaving. I sense my writing life is about to change dramatically and I am hoping that I return to Australia refreshed and invigorated.